Cougar Lacrosse Club Youth Lacrosse Wall Ball Drill - Girls
Click here for Girls
- All drills must be performed with both hands.
- Any wall will work, but a smooth concrete wall at least 10 feet tall is the best surface.
- Stand about five yards from the wall.
- Perform this routine 4 or 5 times a week for 15 to 20 minutes and your stick skills will improve a great deal in a very short period time.
- Right hand quick stick – 50 times (left hand).
- Right hand – 1 hand catch & cradle 50 times (left hand).
- Right hand (1 hand only) quick-stick-50 times (left hand).
- Right hand catch & face dodge-50 times (left hand).
- Split dodge-throw right, catch right, split dodge to left hand, throw left, catch left, split back to right hand-50 times.
- Quick stick – change hands on every toss while ball is in air.
- Cross handed –50 times each hand.
- Around-the-back-50 times each hand.
- Side arm after a great hard fake-50 times each hand.
- Be creative-develop your own drill.
NOTE: This routine takes 15 to 20 minutes. Crank up your music box and have
some fun. Develop a set-wall program for the best results.